Together, we can build a stronger and smarter city – and that starts with some important decisions we have to make together. This August, you will make a number of big choices impacting our city’s future. Here’s how Greg will be voting and why. We hope you’ll join Greg in voting Yes for Phoenix. YES […]View
“Greg has been innovative, positive and forthright in his first term as our mayor. As a small business owner I feel that Mayor Greg Stanton brings innovation to Phoenix in attaining greater economic activity and growth to all businesses in a variety of ways. His stances on exports, population growth and transportation are paramount to the business owners in Phoenix.”
I first rode Valley Metro Rail during its grand opening in December 2008. On Jan. 1, 2009, I parked my car and have been on board ever since.
For 3 1/2 years I rode light rail daily to work. Since retiring, I’ve discovered shopping and dining experiences on the light-rail route that I may never have thought to go to in my car. I also find its convenient to take to sports games and special events downtown. The system is easy to navigate, prompt and I feel safe on board.
- Open in Twitter http://t.co/3488t10asp 2 months ago
- Open in Twitter Thank you to everyone who worked so hard for this campaign! Great teams produce great results! http://t.co/5Bje64PNor 2 months ago
- Open in Twitter http://t.co/hPMuuZjaej 2 months ago
- Open in Twitter RT @MovePHX: Thanks to everyone who came out to @DeSotoMKT tonight to support #MovePHX and @StantonforPHX! http://t.co/JWHxYMgKz5 2 months ago
- Open in Twitter RT @RubenGallego: The couple that makes turnout calls until polls close together, stays together. Go @MovePHX and @StantonforPHX! http://t.… 2 months ago
- Open in Twitter Come join us after polls close! http://t.co/H7Kx2Fst1z 2 months ago
- Open in Twitter @MarnieMarns @MayorStanton Sry for the confusion Marnie! Reach out to our organizer Charlie at (602) 525-4889, he'll do what he can. 2 months ago
- Open in Twitter Norman is voting for @MayorStanton and @MovePHX can we count on your support? http://t.co/eJn5oodX6p 2 months ago
- Open in Twitter .@MayorStanton is going door to door to help folks vote...and taking a few selfies along the way http://t.co/93np3fnvlE 2 months ago
- Open in Twitter RT @Slugocki: PHOENIX! One more day to vote! Help us finish strong and get out the vote for @StantonforPHX, @MovePHX and @DTValenzuela! 2 months ago
- Open in Twitter RT @kvntodd1: Just voted to keep @StantonforPHX and yes on #Prop104! Got the sticker to prove it! http://t.co/WlamfpzH1G 2 months ago
- Open in Twitter RT @ThisIsFusion: An important transit vote could help connect and transform sprawling Phoenix http://t.co/U2JUeyFZVT http://t.co/WcoEKw6dV9 2 months ago